Today I'm sharing my coveted recipe for Ruma Chata French Toast Ham and Cheese Click To Tweetalong with my favorite Rum Chata coffee drink. You see, I’m known for creating one of a kind recipes in the kitchen and well this one earned the right to be written down because it was just so damn yummy. It’s made it such a way that it’s perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
2 Large Eggs
Syrup (I love maple)
Italian Bread (or you can use regular bread)
Black Forest Ham
In a medium size bowl, add the eggs, about 1/4 cup of heavy cream and 1/4 cup of Rum Chata. Add the Cinnamon Sugar to your desired taste and drizzle in some of the syrup. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly. Add your two slices of bread and make certain to thoroughly coat both sides of each slice of bread. Add them to a buttered pan and lightly brown on each side. After done, place the French Toast on a plate.
Slice up the Havarti Cheese and place on one slice of the French Toast. Add a slice of the black forest ham on the other French Toast slice. Fold together and return a heated buttered pan. Brown a little more on each side until the cheese has melted. Add the sandwich to a plate, cut in half, sprinkle with powdered sugar and drench in maple syrup.
The Rum Chata Cofffe
Caramel Coffee Sauce
Dark Roasted Coffee
Natural Bliss Sweet Cream
- First, add a little bit of caramel to your coffee cup.
- Then brew your favorite coffee with your Keurig (Veranda Dark Roast by Starbucks) into your cup.
- After the coffee has brewed, add a little bit of Natural Bliss Sweet Cream coffee cream by Coffee Mate (this gal doesn’t add sugar to her coffee)
- Then add two shots of Rum Chata using the bottle cap.
- Now store the coffee.
- Add a dollop of whip cream on top.
- Splash a teaspoon of Rum Chata over the whip cream
- Then drizzle caramel on top
Now you can enjoy your day on a full stomach!! Go ahead and pin the post so you’ll have it at your fingertips when you’re all set to make it.